Chiara Ferragni inherited from her mother the passion for fashion and photography. When she was a teenager, she already became popular on the first online communities, where she shared photos she took with her friends. In 2009, when blogs were not yet the phenomenon of today, she launched TheBlondeSalad.com, as a full expression of herself.
- Top 15 Christmas trees in the world 2017
Decorated or super-minimal, colorful or monochrome, classic or unconventional: there are many different Christmas trees and they absolutely are the — Read mor […]
- Beauty Brand 2 Know: Aedes De Venustas
Karl Bradl and Robert Gerstner are the founders of olfactory art gallery Aedes De Venustas, an amazing place they first — Read mor […]
- 3 reasons to love that mini-perfume in your handbag
Let’s be honest: we can probably leave the house without foundation, but none of us could leave without perfume. Fragrances — Read mor […]
- Why invest on clothing, when you can just go for party shoes?
Accessories have a magical power, and here is what it is: if you combine them the right way, they can — Read mor […]
- 3 ways to style your puffer jacket like Chiara Ferragni
You will surely have realized that puffer jackets are once again a winter must-have for your closet! We say YES, loud and clear, — Read mor […]
- Getting cold in town? Here are 20 oversize sweaters you can buy online!
Cold winter temperatures caught us by surprise over the last few days, and trying to keep looking cool might be — Read mor […]
- A Christmas wishlist for beauty addicts
The Christmas gift countdown has started, and we are already working on our Christmas wishlist. We would love to give — Read mor […]
- A day with Chiara and Matilda
Chiara and Matilda had a wonderful, thrilling day shooting for the new Calzedonia special edition which will truly astonish you! — Read mor […]
- Pre-shampoo, post-shampoo and overnight hair masks: find the best for you!
We’ve been saying this for months, actually, scratch that, for years! Haircare matters just as much as skincare does. So, — Read mor […]
- Swarovski and Chiara Ferragni: a sparkly Christmas
There is nothing more magical than a Christmas tree… Especially the Swarowski tree that’s been embellishing Milan’s central square every — Read mor […]